[DeTomaso] Gauge common ground

David adin at frontier.net
Mon Sep 14 12:58:45 EDT 2015

Thank you Marshall!

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!

On Sep 14, 2015, at 10:55 AM, marshall smith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Mine is a stud welded to the body very high under the dash pointed downward in line with the tachometer.
I have a pushbutton however so your location may be different.

When all my gauges quit, it is always a fuse.... not burned, just not making contact.

Marshall