[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera THERMOSTATS??

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:44:53 EDT 2015

Sorry Michael, I am still not use to "reply to ALL"

I have falling to the internet despair of availability without even attempting to see what NAPA carried and paid a machinist ~$100 to make the proper configuration for the unique Cleveland design.  Even though it could be years before I needed one, I worried I couldn't find one latter