[DeTomaso] Pantera THERMOSTATS??

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:23:51 EDT 2015

Some folks just get carried away when they come across a few old NOS parts.

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:54:02 -0500
From: cmccann1972 at gmail.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera THERMOSTATS??

Some one please enlighten me... I have seen this discussion on the PI
forum, and now I see them on eBay... please explain to me why a thermostat
could be specific for a pantera, and thus cost 275.00 for 6 of them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robertshaw-thermostat-333-192-Pantera-Ford-351c-351m-400m-six-NOS-lot-/321864630277?hash=item4af0a08005&vxp=mtr

Can you not just walk into NAPA or Oreillys and buy a thermostat for a
351c???? for like 8 bucks?

Thank you,

Cullen

[1]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robertshaw-thermostat-333-192-Pantera-Ford-351c-351m-
400m-six-NOS-lot-/321864630277?hash=item4af0a08005&vxp=mtr

Can you not just walk into NAPA or Oreillys and buy a thermostat for a
351c???? for like 8 bucks?

Thank you,

Cullen

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com