[DeTomaso] Rear Glass

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 22:22:02 EDT 2015

Terry,

I think Bill Taylor's excel-based file fills the bill nicely, at least from a technical standpoint. Have you used it?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

-------------- next part --------------

      [1][14]rob at dumoulins.net

      [2][15]www.kbsi.co

      [3][16]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

      On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Ken Green
   <[4][17]kenn_green at yahoo.com>

      wrote:

[...]

      A  From: <[1][11][24]jderyke at aol.com>

      A  Date: Friday, September 11, 2015 at 2:56 AM

      A  To: <[2][12][25]mbefthomas at comcast.net>, Will Kooiman

      A  <[3][13][26]will.kooiman at gmail.com>,
   <[4][14][27]ehpantera at yahoo.com>,

      A  <[5][15][28]rob at dumoulins.net>, <[6][16][29]DeTomaso at poca.com>

      A  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear Glass

      A  Short answer: yes. I used my OEM 1972 rubber gasket with no

      problems.

      A  And you get to choose whether the secondary pane protrudes into
   the

      A  cockpit or into the engine bay. The distance is about 1/4" so its
   no

      A  big deal.

      Does the double pane fit in the original rubber?

      A  -----Original Message-----

      A  From: Mike Thomas <[7][17][30]mbefthomas at comcast.net>

      A  To: 'Will Kooiman' <[8][18][31]will.kooiman at gmail.com>; 'mark
   skwarek'