[DeTomaso] Battery Tenders

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Sep 12 10:49:42 EDT 2015

I've slowly been switching all our car batteries to Sears Die-Hard
Platinums.  They are re-branded Odyssey AGM Batteries and they are
really nice.   I also have Battery Tenders that are AGM compatible if I
need to keep a maintenance charge on one.

The last battery in my Pantera (can't remember the brand), was one of
those "maintenance free" lead-acid batteries.  It lasted well over 10
years and was an awesome battery.  But when it finally went out, I
replaced it with an AGM so I didn't have to deal with lead-acid or vapors.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com