[DeTomaso] Where Panteras were made

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 20:49:08 EDT 2015

Chuck,

I have since learned (from the Ford man who was the head of Ghia operations at the time) that when Ford took over the whole operation in 1972, they brought all manufacturing in-house. The cars were then started and finished at Vignale in Turin and never went to Modena. Only the non-US cars (euro and elsewhere) were dispatched to Modena for completion and distribution.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone