[DeTomaso] Battery Tenders

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Fri Sep 11 18:49:00 EDT 2015

Bill,

I have had/still have several tenders, chargers, maintainers, etc.
My favorite so far is this one.

https://www.batteriesplus.com/charger/car-and-truck/noco/nocg7200

You can have a completely dead battery and some chargers won’t even know it is there.
This one has a repair function. A little dose of that and the battery charged and was as good as new as far as I could tell.
Yes. I left the damned switch on….

It’s a little expensive, but it can also be a temporary power supply, charges 24V batteries, etc. etc. etc.

FWIW,
Kirby