[DeTomaso] Battery Tenders

Thomas Törnblom tipo874 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:24:43 EDT 2015

I have a yellow top optima.

They have a cold setting that gives a slightly higher voltage which they claim is suitable for these batteries, but I use the normal setting on mine.

I actually have two cteks, I have one smaller, 3.3 A, that I use for the ride mower in winter storage.

They normally have a lower max amp setting for smaller batteries too.

I believe the prancing donkey car maker ship one with each new car nowadays.

Cheers,
Thomas

> 11 sep 2015 kl. 22:14 skrev Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>:
>
> Do they work with a gel battery like the Optima?
>
> Ken

   82&sr=8-1p=SX200_QL40&keywords=ctek&dpPl=1&dpID=41SoAaxC2XL&ref=plSrch
   Both charger and tender.
   I have  CTEK with a lighter plug that I connect to the Pantera whenever
   it is parked in the garage.
   Thomas
   > 11 sep 2015 kl. 21:11 skrev Bill Lewis <[6]lotus0005 at hotmail.com>:
   >
   >  I'm keeping my eye out for Battery Tenders on sale - if anyone finds
   >  them, please let us all know.  Thanks, BILL Lewis

   use the links above.
   use the links above.