[DeTomaso] 1972 De Tomaso Fantera Custom made

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Sep 11 15:47:30 EDT 2015

What happens to people who try to live only on Bud Light and crystal
meth?   They start to build shit like this but then give up when they
come to their senses after de-toxing in jail.  In utter horror at what
they have wrought, they throw it up on eBay trolling for a similar
sort who has not de-toxed, hoping to get $12K. Worth a try I
guess....!
 Sent using Hushmail
On September 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM, "Ed Mendez"  wrote:And then there is
this wildabeast!
Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out
now!  De Tomaso : Other Custom made http://r.ebay.com/I093dG

use the links above.