[DeTomaso] Rear Glass

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Thu Sep 10 20:21:38 EDT 2015

I did the same thing.
Only problem was JT and I couldn’t get it installed.

I paid $40 for the guy to come and install it and he said… oh! I made this!
You DO realize that it is not symmetrical, right?
Uhhhh… no….
He pulled it back out, flipped it and it went right in.

Sigh….

And no, not a distributor.
No, not a Weber.
Darned EFI fuel regulator.