[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale: 1459

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:59:51 EDT 2015

I'll start off the "Roll Call" of cars 4 sale with the only car for sale at the registry website:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNLL01459.asp

Paul the owner has not yet provided the description, so really this is still a "draft" advert.

This is an early 1971 model.  The interior shows the third/center air vent, which is the indication

that the car received the retrofits by Bill Stropp's shop (in Signal Hill - LA CA).

The engine has a MagnaCharger intake set up.

Hopefully the attached photo makes it.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp