[DeTomaso] Photo of stock luggage area

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:01:08 EDT 2015

Does anybody have a photo of a stock front boot and rear luggage area.
1660 has the rear insert without a spare tire area and,I recently acquired
one with the spare inset.
I have an orginal spare, there is no way it would fit in that recess.
Lastly, where were the tool kit and air cannister stored, upfront or in the
back?

Thanks,

Michael