[DeTomaso] Forum Test - Is it Down

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 9 21:54:36 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,
I'm doubly sorry I missed you.  My plane on Tuesday broke-down in
Seattle before even coming to Spokane.  It became so delayed that it
ruined my connecting flights and they had to rebook me for -this-
morning leaving Spokane.  My wife picked me back up from the airport
around 5:30 last night and we went home.  I was up again at 4:00 AM to
catch a 6:00 AM out.  -Now- I'm in Las Vegas.  :)

I pray you have a great drive and a great time.
Asa  Jay