[DeTomaso] Rollcall: DeTomaso Cars 4 Sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:00:14 EDT 2015

Demand for De Tomaso cars is up, with steadily rising prices the result.

See recent auction results and ebay sales for yourself.

Collectors have been driving up the values of original stock models with lower mileage,

but buyers with the intent of occasionally driving the cars are still searching for the right car too.

We have even witnessed the prices for parts on the rise.

So now is a good time for a "Roll Call" of the cars currently on the market.

If you know of a car for sale, post the brief details here for those Forum members that

are searching for a De Tomaso.

The registry even has a page for websites that frequently have our cars for sale:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/WhereCarsCanBeFound.asp

Good Hunting!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy