[DeTomaso] New Pre L Early and Late Carpet Sets Available.

Jordan Klein ohjordan at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 04:34:22 EDT 2015

Stephan,

A full OEM 'L' model carpet set includes
8 pieces as follows:

1ea. left & right floor pan (runs the full
length of the seat pan + footwell pan +
rocker -- as one piece per side, all edges
are bound w black welt, left side heal
protector is black, rectangular W:15 5/8"
X L:13 5/8" with pad arch following wheel well arch 3 5/8" back from carpet
edge.  Jute padding is glued to back
side.)
(I believe the gray market cars after 7380
had a DeTomaso logo heat stamped into
the heal pad, which matched the carpet
color.)

1ea left & right fuse & relay panel door,
full bound edges.

1ea left & right wheel well protrusion,
raw unbound edges.

1ea left & right front fire wall (perhaps a
better term is the front trunk wall, or the
wall behind the pedals with cut-around
for steering column.  Edges are bound
on sides, top, and around steering
column cut-out (left side), bottom edge
is unbound as it tucks under floor pan
section.)

I haven't yet seen pics of Michael
Shortt's kits, either the OEM kits or the
aftermarket kits, but they do sound
interesting.

Jordan Klein
7314