[DeTomaso] NPC but it is kinda a Ford

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 20:28:50 EDT 2015

Don't go see the car, Larry, go see a doctor.

I read an article in the WSJ today about how TATA, the Indian company that
now owns Jaguar, is determined to fix the reputation that Jaguar earned
with the  cars they built circa 2003.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 9/5/2015 1:41:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,