[DeTomaso] NPC but it is kinda a Ford

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 17:43:43 EDT 2015

Just FWIW, Claude Dubois just about stole an X-type Jag wagon that depreciated fully almost overnight. He paid peanuts for it. With the big engine and five speed, he absolutely loves it. He took Lori and me for a ride from the train station up the mountain roads to his eyre in Provence, and it was eye-opening. He was blindingly fast and eerily smooth, barely touching the brakes or the gas and relying heavily on momentum to maintain a much quicker pace than you would imagine for an 80-something guy in a nondescript wagon.

Highly recommended. But I would probably try to find one for sale in a non-salty state like California, Arizona, Oregon perhaps?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone