[DeTomaso] NPC but it is kinda a Ford

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat Sep 5 17:22:30 EDT 2015

Julian,

One of the largest road salt mines is under Lake Erie. They salt the roads
to the death of the cars here. You can fix most anything, but rust will get
you in the end.

I see PA cars listed as good Ohio car. There inspection is much much harder
then ours. I don't think it is always the motor as the problem.

Most of the time I would think the wind is coming out of the west and not
off the ocean???

Larry - Cleveland

  _____