[DeTomaso] NPC but it is kinda a Ford

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat Sep 5 16:41:19 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

My daily driver just died to the northern cancer, Rust!  The frame is no
more with only 270,000 miles for a 1995 RIPices my friend.

I am looking at a 2003 Jag X-type, 5 speed manual, 100,000 miles, in
Baltimore, Maryland.

Questions:

How are cars for RUST in Baltimore, Maryland?

Cannot be sold in Maryland.hmmm kinda odd, why?

How do you get a temp plate there so I can drive it home?

Any positive or negative comments on the Jag? (Ford owned them then)

Thanks guys,

Larry (sad) - Cleveland