[DeTomaso] Now for something completely different.....

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:09:10 EDT 2015

YeeeHAWW!! The front does need something......maybe a confederate flag
painted on the hood? (Looky here Joe-Bob, how 'bout _you _pay_ me_
$12,000 and I'll haul it away for you)  Kinda reminds me of the
rust-bucket, welded-to-hell-and-back E-type Jag with a 302 V8 I saw at
a gas station in Bakersfield a few years back.
 Sent using Hushmail
On September 4, 2015 at 1:57 PM, "Rob Dumoulin"  wrote:We can only
hope the donor Pantera had the entire front half decapitated by
a train and this dedicated fru fru bohemian  artist started down the
road
of creating a fiat with the ultimate sexy ass.  From the back, she's
still
got it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331645515540?forcerRptr=true&item=331645515540&