[DeTomaso] Panteras in Shows

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Sep 3 12:07:33 EDT 2015

Windsor Ontario vs. Cleveland Larryville

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

-------------- next part --------------

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:22 AM, B Hower via DeTomaso
   <[4]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     A  A Richard,
     A  A Curious, "Sorry, that wasn't nearly as interesting as the
     debate
     A  A between the Canadian (originally, anyway) and the US small
     blocks." The
     A  A Canadian is in reference to what? I must have missed something
     in the
     A  A past. Please help me out and update my knowledge.
     A  A Thanks in advance,
     A  A Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may
     not be
     A  A ! )
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: Richard Greenblum <[5]Richard at richardgreenblum.com>
     A  A To: deTomaso List <[6]detomaso at poca.com>
     A  A Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 8:07 AM
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Panteras in Shows

   A  A  A Meaningless trivia--watched two episodes of CHiPs in the last
   couple
   A  A of
   A  A  A nights.A  As many of you surely know, the producers would
   secure the
   A  A  A rights to use pieces of California highway (either being built
   but
   A  A not
   A  A  A opened yet) or closed for some reason, to film scenes, and do a
   bunch
   A  A  A of episodes at one time so you see the same cars around the
   stars in
   A  A  A different shows.
   A  A  A The first one I watched was called "Dog Gone."A  The guys are
   chasing
   A  A  A someone (as always) and coming up behind them is a white Pre-L
   with a
   A  A  A black hood.A  It looked like it might have the black below the
   A  A belt-line
   A  A  A treatment with some lettering like a GTS.A  Couldn't tell if
   the rear
   A  A  A deck lid was also black.A  By the time they showed it from
   behind, it
   A  A  A was pretty far down the road.
   A  A  A The second show was called "Moving Violation."A  Same start to
   the
   A  A  A scene, right behind them is the black-hooded white Pre-L.A  It
   was
   A  A much
   A  A  A closer in the shot this time, but that's really all you see of
   it.
   A  A  A Sorry, that wasn't nearly as interesting as the debate between
   the
   A  A  A Canadian (originally, anyway) and the US small blocks.
   A  A  A Richard
   A  A  A Austin, TX

     A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [1][7]DeTomaso at poca.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.