[DeTomaso] Panteras in Shows

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 09:22:18 EDT 2015

Richard,
Curious, "Sorry, that wasn't nearly as interesting as the debate between the Canadian (originally, anyway) and the US small blocks." The Canadian is in reference to what? I must have missed something in the past. Please help me out and update my knowledge.
Thanks in advance,

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )