[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson 1971 Pantera Sept 24-26 Vegas

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 07:54:27 EDT 2015

I know this car. It is a very early vin. I even test drove it. 1.5 years ago it was very rusty and belly drug underneath. The  brakes were mostly frozen and the cluth very difficult, the thing pulled hard to the left and i could not wait to get out of it. It sold for just under 40K. Needed a complete driveline brake, suspension restore and upgrade. Does not look like much has changed. Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook