[DeTomaso] Pantera Racing

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:44:07 EDT 2015

Roland is correct - the current owner is Pat Hals. The photo was taken at
Spa Italia in 2011, and the car was in the process of being restored. I
don't believe it had an engine or gearbox at that point.

That is the ADA Pantera that participated in the 24 hours of Le Mans in
1994 and 1996. If you google "ADA Pantera" you'll find articles about the
results (in Le Mans, not so great, but it did have some good races
elsewhere).