[DeTomaso] Windsor or Cleveland question..

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Sep 2 21:15:15 EDT 2015

The new all aluminum 351c sold by Tim Meyer is far superior to the stock Cleveland block and better than a Windsor SVO. Hands down. I am sure Tim can tell you all of the benefits.

Pantera are meant to have a Cleveland at least a Clevor, but not a W.

Again just my opinion.

A Cleveland is something special, a Windsor is for all those other Fords.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus