[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:35:03 EDT 2015

Channel 2 News carried the story locally, saying B-J would not exercise their option to return for Hot August Nights. I'm not surprised I don't think it was big enough dollars for them, mostly restomod's and hot rods etc. and didn't have the big money in the room. I think the highest selling car was in the low 6 figures not the 7's that B-J is used to and the auction is an aside to the larger event itself rather than the headline event.

That said and having toured the auction myself I believe there is money to be made  through some judicious buys in Reno to be flipped at Scottsdale!

Julian

 Was in Reno last week, the local paper had a piece about Barrett-Jackson. Saying they would not be back at Hot August Nights next year? Anyone hear more about this?
Just curious?

 Was in Reno last week, the local paper had a piece about Barrett-Jackson. Sayin
g they would not be back at Hot August Nights next year? Anyone hear more about
this?
Just curious?

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com