[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson 1971 Pantera Sept 24-26 Vegas

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:17:23 EDT 2015

Just my opinion, but Damn another ruined push button.
<I agree but not terribly ruined,probably started the work before prices
for original pushies went vertical.>

The engine compartment? What are all the gas lines exposed on the left side?

Ed

<Looks like they went electric,getting power from the rear,the install
looks like snake poop.
But Ed I'd like to think it was a rust bucket or worse before and they gave
it a new pimped out life!
You just never know though.
Every Pantera tells a story don't it?

Matt