[DeTomaso] Low Cost Pantera in Beverly Hills

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:47:10 EDT 2015

Sad to consider, but it could be a parts car.

ZF 5K
Rear Deck 2.5K
Hood 2K
doors (2) 3K
Seats 1K
rebuildable 351C (?) 3K
Glass 2K
whheels 1K
Front suspension corners 1K
Gauges 500
Switches 400
Speedo and Tach 500
Radiator 400

That's 22,300 with lots of stuff left

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Sad to consider, but it could be a parts car.
   ZF 5K
   Rear Deck 2.5K
   Hood 2K
   doors (2) 3K
   Seats 1K
   rebuildable 351C (?) 3K
   Glass 2K
   whheels 1K
   Front suspension corners 1K
   Gauges 500
   Switches 400
   Speedo and Tach 500
   Radiator 400
   That's 22,300 with lots of stuff left
   Michael

   On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Cullen McCann
   <[1]cmccann1972 at gmail.com> wrote:

     A  A Alex Manos at BHCC is no fool, like him or not. I have spoken
     to him
     A  A before and sold him some cars.A I had a good experience with
     him asA a
     A  A seller, but I have heard some other things too. I sold him a
     40's Rolls
     A  A Royce and my first Pantera passed through his hands before
     landing in
     A  A western Europe. If the price is that low, I would suspect it
     harbors
     A  A complications. The rust was mentioned. He buys and sells a lot
     and
     A  A keeps up with the market. Typically he is priced a bit on the
     high
     A  A side...so consider that if you go and look at this car. He does
     "stage"
     A  A the cars too. that motor is not a Cleveland...its either a
     289/302 or a
     A  A 351, hard to tell. no axles, no strut brace. I bet he acquired
     the car
     A  A with no motor and sat that engine in it to make it look more
     complete.
     A  A I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels were just sitting under
     the car
     A  A and not carrying its weight. etc. Not that I fault him for it,
     but all
     A  A worth considering.
     A  A also my two cents.
     A  A Cullen
     A  A On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Cullen McCann