[DeTomaso] POCA Elections

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sat Oct 31 23:14:42 EDT 2015

I thought we on the board were not going to endorse anyone? I was told not too because it was not ethical. I put everyone's candidate statement out on here and Facebook, and people need to make their own decisions on what's best.

What we do need is forward thinkers to run the club and put the membership first.

The bottom line is it's a car club not a popularity contest the membership is what makes the club and the car is what brings us all together.

We need people who are going to increase membership and bring the club into present-day and make it relevant.

More members, more events, a better website, more transparency, clear and concise financial statements etc. all things that I believe Mr. Shortt pointed out and endorses.

But why take my word for it, I'm just the Facebook guy with 10,000 page likes that runs 25+ Pantera pages.

Why do I do it? The car, the people, for you guys. Only to get abused by some people who don't believe in what is good for the future.

Have a nice day, vote smart, this is for all of us.

Thanks Ed

Ps. I can't wait to see the hate mail in going to get for this...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus