[DeTomaso] Hagerty vs Grundy vs Heacock vs... AMY!

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:36:00 EDT 2015

She's a champ, good move.

Michael Shortt
On Oct 31, 2015 1:48 PM, "Stephen" <steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

> Yesterday I moved my house, 4 cars, and personal umbrella policy to AIG.
> I already had the Pantera and XKE with them, on stated value policies.  The
> reason I moved was because they offered me better coverage than I was
> getting with State Farm, but, most importantly, they are experienced in
> insuring collections.  My clock collection is worth more than the house
> plus cars - go figure.  I saw pretty much break-even on the four cars, in
> terms of costs, but now all four are on stated value policies.  I didn't
> move for a change in cost, I moved for improved coverage, but their
> experience with collections, and their ability to cope with cars that are
> not run-of-the mill (State Farm took over a week to figure out how to
> insure our 2005 Elise, then tacked on additional premium 3 weeks later.
> They never did figure out what a Lotus 7 was) makes me a lot more
> comfortable with the insurance that Amy set up for us.
>
> Stephen Nelson

-------------- next part --------------
   She's a champ, good move.

   Michael Shortt

   On Oct 31, 2015 1:48 PM, "Stephen" <[1]steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

     Yesterday I moved my house, 4 cars, and personal umbrella policy to
     AIG.A  I already had the Pantera and XKE with them, on stated value
     policies.A  The reason I moved was because they offered me better
     coverage than I was getting with State Farm, but, most importantly,
     they are experienced in insuring collections.A  My clock collection
     is worth more than the house plus cars - go figure.A  I saw pretty
     much break-even on the four cars, in terms of costs, but now all
     four are on stated value policies.A  I didn't move for a change in
     cost, I moved for improved coverage, but their experience with
     collections, and their ability to cope with cars that are not
     run-of-the mill (State Farm took over a week to figure out how to
     insure our 2005 Elise, then tacked on additional premium 3 weeks
     later.A  They never did figure out what a Lotus 7 was) makes me a
     On Oct 30, 2015 9:44 PM, "Bobbykart" <[6]bobbykart at gmail.com> wrote:
     > All
     > Time to renew my insurance and I have found different quotes from
     > these companies Any input on their service? I have used Hagerty
     for
     > the pastA  7 or 8 years, but I have found Lower premiums with the
     > others Thanks Bobby Udell Sent from my iPad
     etc.)
     > use the links above.

     etc.) use the links above.