[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Competion Brakes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Oct 31 16:22:40 EDT 2015

Dear RJ,

             You trouble maker. ;-)   I am older and slower now and I
increasingly enjoy this quote from the movie Kelly's Heroes uttered by
Oddball, the Sherman tank commander: "We like to think that we can get out
of trouble faster than we got into it."

             Although it is not completely applicable to brakes, there is no
substitute for really good brakes on a track, especially if you're an
*amateur*!

                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles