[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Competion Brakes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Oct 31 15:02:35 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                          I ran the Pantera at TWS.   I have twenty + year
old Pantera Performance Center brakes, namely, the "NASCAR" set up IIRC.
Six piston calipers in the front and four piston in the rear.

                         IF I was keen to go back to the track and IF I
wanted the current "state of the art" brake system...THEN what are the best
regarded competition rotors and calipers with quick change pads currently??

                                             Curious,  Chuck Engles