[DeTomaso] Wheels???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 14:42:21 EDT 2015

Thanks Mark,
OPPS, I actually intended to send the email to Tom Dupart and it would have made more sense to him, sorry.
I talked to Chris Coddington, and he said the 20 spoke wheels are very strong, I haven't asked him about the other wheels.  I do not like the majority of current wheels which I think are way over styled.  In my opinion, the 20 spoke and 5 pairs of spokes look very functional and I like both.  However, I realize that the wheels have to match the car to look really good.  The 72 is stripped now, needing quite a bit of metal repair, and I plan for a medium/dark blue, maybe a little darker on the gray side than your blue.
I have Porsche 996 turbo "Big Red" Brembo calipers on 13 inch rotors and would like to get plenty of air to them, and I guess show them off a bit.
I don't have a well developed right side of the brain, and am not very artistic.  I have a set of Wilkinson 10 spoke wheels I bought for the 72, but then got a deal on a red & black 73, and in my opinion, the 10 spoke wheels look much better on the red & paint then they would on what I plan for the 72, but I didn't see that until I tried the wheels on the car.  I don't want to buy a set of wheels I won't like, so am looking at options:
Ken