[DeTomaso] Wheels???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:18:15 EDT 2015

I think it all depends what you are doing with your Pantera overall, but it sure sounds like you are compromising based on someone owing you a favor, instead of going in with an open mind. Very rarely do you end up with something you are actually happy with using that mindset.

Personally I don't like the 5 spoke design at all, a wheel with too much open area just does not suit the Pantera IMO. The 20 spoke design is a little more pleasing and not too distant from some of the Kodiak/Fikse designs which quite a few Panteras are wearing. Why not Photoshop the two designs on to a Pantera of similar styling to get a better feel what works for you.

Julian