[DeTomaso] Hagerty vs Grundy vs Heacock vs...

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 10:07:44 EDT 2015

I doubt the group has a large enough number of claims with the different insurers to have a meaningful comparison. I would go with the lowest price unless you drive in such a way you think a claim is likely 😀

Jim

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

I saved a great deal goung thru BJ and meeting Amy, my Insurance is thru AIG, I did have a claim on a motorcycle, total loss, paid in 2 weeks, no hassle. I have put in place a 5% discount for POCA members for either Heacock or thru Amy with Ametican Modren. I urge you to get a quote from her before you make a decision Michael Shortt
On Oct 30, 2015 9:44 PM, "Bobbykart" <[1]bobbykart at gmail.com> wrote: All Time to renew my insurance and I have found different quotes from these companies Any input on their service? I have used Hagerty for the pastA 7 or 8 years, but I have found Lower premiums with the others Thanks Bobby Udell Sent from my iPad _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list [2]DeTomaso at poca.com [3]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above. References 1. mailto:bobbykart at gmail.com 2. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com 3. http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at poca.com http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.
   I doubt the group has a large enough number of claims with the
   different insurers to have a meaningful comparison. I would go with the
   lowest price unless you drive in such a way you think a claim is likely
   d-

   list [2][3]DeTomaso at poca.com
   subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
   above. References 1. [5]mailto:bobbykart at gmail.com 2.
   [6]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com 3.
   list [8]DeTomaso at poca.com