[DeTomaso] Hagerty vs Grundy vs Heacock vs...

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:18:32 EDT 2015

I saved a great deal goung thru BJ and meeting Amy, my Insurance is thru
AIG, I did have a claim on a motorcycle, total loss, paid in 2 weeks, no
hassle.

I have put in place a 5% discount for POCA members for either Heacock or
thru Amy with Ametican Modren.

I urge you to get a quote from her before you make a decision

Michael Shortt