[DeTomaso] A Better Way to Read the DT Mail List [WAS: Driving in the rain/Decklid opening modification]

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 16:09:11 EDT 2015

<< I get confused in this email format especially since I only get about ever third reply. >>
Joe,
To make sure you don't miss any messages, bookmark the link below, then click the 'Date' link for the current month and all messages will be listed in chronological order.
http://poca.com/pipermail/detomaso_poca.com/

Frankly, I've updated my list preferences so I don't get any of the list emails. Rather, I just go to this link throughout the day when I have a moment of time and scroll to the bottom to see if there are any new messages I haven't read.  And if there's a thread that's not Pantera related or a subject I'm not interested in, then I just don't read it.  No more inbox stuffed with messages.
Cheers!Garth