[DeTomaso] Euro GTS "with factory Gp 3 options" on ebay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:50:30 EDT 2015

Maybe, I sent the ad to a good friend in the Netherlands last night and he said this morning he has a deal to buy the car. He is a very passionate De Tomaso collector and has an amazing collection. To me it doesn't matter where they are located if there is someone with the passion and means to bring them back to factory condition.

This particular one came in from overseas, so going home rather than leaving!

Julian