[DeTomaso] FW: Video: 500 HP Cleveland Stroker Destined For DeTomaso Pantera Dyno'd

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 10:48:23 EDT 2015

Dear Julian,

                Good question for engine cognoscenti.  Obviously two
different sources.  I seem to recall some aspersions that the Titus
product improperly "borrowed" from the Butterworth engine, but I don't
know.

                The Butterworth block is now the Tim Meyer block and
will, hopefully be in production soon.  The Titus block has been out for
a couple of years.   I don't think that there is any publicized
experience with the Titus block in racing competition nor have I heard
of any street installations until the one in the video link.

               I suppose that in the fullness of time we'll know more,
but I am impatient.

                                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles