[DeTomaso] Hood vent location

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 24 15:39:17 EDT 2015

My '74 (#7104) has the original radiator (but all new pipes) no hood vent and has never (since June 2000) been much over 190deg.
Only on a Las Vegas trip did it edge over 190 while stopped in traffic in middle of the desert with the AC on.  Oh, I put new bigger
radiator fans in it. The originals were pathetic.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead