[DeTomaso] Valve Spring Shims

fordmachinist at gmail.com fordmachinist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:00:09 EDT 2015

Typically a cast iron head will not need them.
BUT...there is no doubt that big spring pressures can possible start digging in.
In a performance build, you will be shimming for correct spring assm. height and pressure. Then you might as well choose the HP (hardened) shims, and kill 2 birds with one shim.

TMeyer

Sent from my iPad