[DeTomaso] Marvic Wheels to remake Campagnola 10x15 ready for deposits

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 08:24:37 EDT 2015

According to Marvic, their wheels do not have the DeTomaso or Campagnola
markings on the wheels, maybe a licensing issue. Hopeful this will change
but for this reason I will pass.

On Saturday, October 24, 2015, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
wrote:

>    Plus the Marvic wheels are a perfect copy of the originals. The Roin
>    wheels Mr Fiat sells are only close, from what I can see and have been
>    told.
>
>    Mike
>    Sent from my iPhone
>
>    On Oct 23, 2015, at 20:59, Ed Mendez <[1]edducati at mac.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
>    Mr. Fiats are aluminum Marvic are remaking the magnesium for about the
>    same price.
>    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
>
>    On 24/10/2015, at 13:05, Guido deTomaso <[2]guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
> <javascript:;>>
>    wrote:
>
>    Maybe this ground has been plowed before, but what do about the
>    "forged" 10x15's sold by Mr. Fiat ... is this re-inventing the wheel,
>    literally?
>    Thanks,
>    GD
>
>    From: Ed Mendez <[3]edducati at mac.com <javascript:;>>

   According toA Marvic, theirA wheels do not have the DeTomaso or
   Campagnola markings on the wheels, maybe a licensing issue. Hopeful
   this will change but for this reason I will pass.A
   On Saturday, October 24, 2015, Mike Drew via DeTomaso