[DeTomaso] Hood vent location

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 05:18:31 EDT 2015

I agree with Tomas. I've owned a Pantera without hood vents and had no
temperature issues, and my current car HAS the vents, but I don't have any
issues either.

If the car is running hot, then something else is wrong... This afternoon I
can shoot some pictures of my factory GT5-S so that you can see the
location. The front hood is currently sitting in my laundry room :-(