[DeTomaso] [SDP] Re: Marvic Wheels to remake Campagnola 10x15 ready for deposits

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 01:27:03 EDT 2015

Plus the Marvic wheels are a perfect copy of the originals. The Roin wheels Mr Fiat sells are only close, from what I can see and have been told.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

   On 24/10/2015, at 13:05, Guido deTomaso <[2]guido_detomaso at prodigy.net>

     Please contact them at [2][8]info at marvic.it
     Thanks, Ed
     [cid:[9]9AFE978F-CF25-4BF5-A402-5DE4C8827871 at local]
     [cid:[10]45D86BC8-27C6-4C5F-9098-F261D53E43CE at local]
   References
     1. [11]http://www.marvic.it/
     2. mailto:[12]info at marvic.it
   use the links above.

   1. mailto:edducati at mac.com
   2. mailto:guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
   3. mailto:edducati at mac.com
   4. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   5. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   6. mailto:sdpanteras at googlegroups.com
   7. http://www.marvic.it/
   8. mailto:info at marvic.it
   9. mailto:9AFE978F-CF25-4BF5-A402-5DE4C8827871 at local
  10. mailto:45D86BC8-27C6-4C5F-9098-F261D53E43CE at local
  11. http://www.marvic.it/
  12. mailto:info at marvic.it
  13. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com