[DeTomaso] Hood vent location

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:46:38 EDT 2015

I have a Colgan bra that has the holes in it for hood vents, so they must
have had a standard location position. Let me know if you need me to
.measure where the holes are in the bra, surely an actual hood is a better
measurement source if
Somenody steps up,
Personally, I guess I would try to talk him out of cutting up his car or
convince him to buy another hood in either metal or fiberglass for this
experiment.
Paint them both and always have the original hood unmolested.

Michael Shortt