[DeTomaso] Car Part NPC

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 22 21:46:06 EDT 2015

I'd like to put in a plug for supporting your local brick and mortar guy with your daily driver and routine supply needs.  Otherwise when you need something that can't be done or obtained online, he may have already gone out of business.
GD
Who do you guys like for daily driver replacement parts online?

   Who do you guys like for daily driver replacement parts online?
   use the links above.