[DeTomaso] FW: NPC ~ Car quiz

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Oct 22 11:03:25 EDT 2015

I love that Daryl!

This is something I have always done. Look up people from movies or TV to
see what happened to them. You always think they go on to be life long
actors. This generally in not the case, they go on to normal boring
lives....like mine!

A common question I ask susfull musians; would they have there carrier as it
is, or have that "one hit wonder"? Almost all say the one hit wander.

Larry - Cleveland