[DeTomaso] NPC ~ Car quiz

Jordan Klein ohjordan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:43:28 EDT 2015

A few minutes online research;

The car: 1941 DeSoto Custom 2dr Business Coupe (I don't think the front fender-top blinkers are OEM, but someone's perceived aftermarket upgrade).

The model: Joy Patricia Harmon b: 01 May 1940 NY.

The movie: Cool Hand Luke; Release: Nov 01, 1967 (US)
Director: Stuart Rosenberg

Any one identify car year and model?  Plymouth maybe?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-HC38alVoY

Any one identify car year and model?  Plymouth maybe?

[1]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-HC38alVoY

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com