[DeTomaso] Clutch

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 16:25:00 EDT 2015

I finally had to change my clutch in my Pantera after
10 years plus of racing and beating on it.. Centerforce

Put the new one in and was autocrossing it hard with big
launches and it needed a little adjustment... did that
before the next event and no issues but this last weekend
it slipped just for a second or less on my last run....cost
me first place as I was beat by 1/10 of a second

My buddy Rich looked at it last night when I was moving
it back and forth and said it was hitting the stop... so
what I though was an issue was an easy fix... this
is also a Centerforce and I have been beating on it
for the last 3 months

Bob