[DeTomaso] Engine rear block plate

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Mon Oct 19 21:35:12 EDT 2015

I need to clean up and install my block plate that sandwiches between the
engine block and the ZF bell housing.

Question:

Is there a replacement gasket for the one that is glued around the center
hole? Mine does not look that bad 'I think' but while it is out?

I will attempt to attach a picture for clarity and to raise the frustration
of those who are not getting pictures..

Thanks,

John